Columbia College has partnered with Flywire (powered by peerTransfer) in order to streamline the payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency. By making your payment with Flywire you can track your payments from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and connect with their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
To get started, click or go to: https://www.peertransfer.com/school/columbiacollege.
Click on this link for a comprehensive guide to using Flywire: A Guide to Paying with Flywire
- International Bank Transfer Utilize your home bank to transfer money internationally through Flywire to Columbia College. In many cases, you will be sending the funds to an account within your home country, reducing your fees.
- Canada Online Bill Pay If you have opened an account near Columbia College, you can use this option to transfer funds from your account. IMPORTANT: This option is only available for RBC, BMO, and TD
- Canada Wire Transfer If you do not bank with one of the above banks, you will need to visit a bank branch for this option.
- UnionPay Credit/Debit In CNY Students from China can pay with their credit or debit card.
- International Visa or MasterCard Credit/Debit In Your Home Currency If available for your country, your card will be charged the exact amount shown in your home currency. No surprise charges when you receive your next credit/debit statement.
- Visa or Master Credit Charged in Canadian Dollars Pay your fees online using your Canadian VISA or Mastercard or if Flywire does not offer a credit card option in your home currency you can still utilize your Visa or MasterCard to pay your fees online by charging in Canadian dollars. Select Canada as the country you are paying from and take it from there. IMPORTANT: If you are utilizing an international card issued in another currency, you will not know the currency conversion rate or amount of any international fees assessed by your bank until the transaction posts to your account. Please be aware.
- Canadian Debit Cards If you have opened a local account and have been issued a debit card, Columbia College does not currently accept these for tuition online. Instead, you should utilize the Online Banking option described above.