Next week is Fine Forgiveness Week at the CC Library! Students will need to write a short book review to have up to $25 in library fines forgiven.
- In celebration of Paperback Book Month, students will write a short book review (worksheet provided).
- Once completed, a student can have up to $25 in fines eliminated.
- There is a limit of one book review per student.
- Students cannot have fines forgiven on materials that are still out and overdue.
- Students cannot apply this fine forgiveness to anything else (printing, a credit towards future fines, past fines already paid, etc.).
- The library will share some of the student responses on our social media streams, but not student names or student numbers.