To submit your MSP application online, go to https://my.gov.bc.ca/msp/application/prepare and follow the steps to apply.
You will need to upload an electronic copy of your study permit. The study permit image must:
- Be valid for six months or longer
- Include the entire page, corner to corner
- Ensure all text is legible and photo is in focus
You can download a copy of your study permit from your Student Portal by following these steps:
- Log in to the Student Portal (columbiacollege.bc.ca)
- Click on “Document Tracking”
- Locate your Study Permit and click on “IMG”
- Save a copy of the image
- If there is no Study Permit entry or no image to click, please come to Student Services.
Once you receive your MSP coverage, bring it to Student Services so that we no longer continue to enroll you in private insurance coverage with guard.me.