As October is now here the weather is getting colder and the streets are getting wetter – signalling that it’s cold and flu season at Columbia College. Please be prepared by protecting yourself and those around you!
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends:
- A yearly flu vaccination
- Washing your hands often to prevent the spread of illness/diseases
- Coughing and sneezing into a tissue or your arm
- Keeping surfaces and objects clean
- Safe use of your personal medication
- Staying home if you are sick
Flu vaccination clinics in your community:
Use the helpful locator to find the closest flu vaccine clinic near to you! Call for an appointment and please bring your BC Services Card. Guard.me does not pay for flu vaccination. Please call the clinic to ask the cost for those without an MSP Card.