To check your registration day, click here.
On your registration day:
- Log onto the student portal, making sure you select the “2018 Winter” term.
- Make sure that your internet browser’s pop-up blocker is turned off. (If an option comes up asking if you want to allow pop-ups, select “Always Allow” or the most similar option.)
- Under “Administrative Services”click “Registration”.
- If you are doing your registration at the correct appointed date and time, you should see a list of available courses.
- To search for a class, use the search function at the top of the page. We recommend you to change “search by keyword” to “ search by department”.
- Find the abbreviated course name and put the course number into the next box and then click .
- For example, if you are looking for Mass Communication 205, first you need to find CMNS and then type 205 in the box next to that.
- Click the “Add” box to put the class on your registration list.
- In order to register in a course, you must have satisfied both the prerequisite and co-requisite (see the College Calendar for more information).
- To finalize your registration, click on the blue “Process Registration”
- You will not be able to process your registration unless you have selected 9 or more credits.
- Once you click the “Process Registration” button, you will be officially registered. You will be led to a Registration Checkout page that will show your class schedule.
- If you are registered in more than three courses, you can drop one online.
- You will not be able to finalize your registration on the Portal unless you have more than nine credits selected.
- If a class is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist of any course. If a space becomes available, you will be contacted on your student e-mail address. You will have 24 hours to respond.
- If you add a course, you must pay any balance that you owe or you will be dropped from this course.
Lab Courses: If you are intending to take a lab science course, you have to register yourself for the lab section as well, according to your availability.
Part-time Students: If you are intending to study part-time in Winter 2018 (less than 9 credits), you are required to register with a counsellor by e-mailing your class selection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Double Probation: If you are on double probation (your GPA was below 1.7 for two consecutive semesters), you will be blocked from registration. To be given permission to register, you must submit an appeal. See here for more information.