2018 Vancouver Chinatown Spring Festival Parade Helper
• Event Day: Sunday, Feb 18th, 2018 (Volunteer hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm)
• Set-up Day: Saturday, Feb 17th, 2018 (Volunteer hours between 10:00am – 4:30pm)
• Duties: Set-up, crowd control, on-site helper with multiple duties, clean-up, etc.
• Number of volunteers needed: 200
• Volunteer Orientation: Feb 2nd, 2018, 6:00-8:00 pm and/or Feb 9th, 2018, 6:00-8:00 pm @ Choi Hall, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Social Service Centre
• Dress Code: please dress warmly with no open-toed shoes (preferably no high-heels) on the event day
Background of the Chinatown Spring Parade: http://www.cbavancouver.ca/
Please contact Chennie Lai, Community Engagement Officer by email@example.com or 604-408-7274 ext. 1082 for event inquiry.
Thank you for volunteering with us! This annual parade will be a very rewarding experience, and we look forward to hearing from you!