From June 13th, students can meet a Counsellor to course plan for the Fall 2017 semester.
Go online to our appointment booking system using the link below.
If you are making an appointment for the first time, you will need to set up a new user account.
- Go to www.supersaas.com/schedule/Columbia_College/Counselling_Appointments
- Click on any white box to make an appointment.
- If there are no white boxes to choose from, there are no appointments available.
Appointments will be with whichever counsellor is available. Students are allowed to book one appointment. Please do not make an appointment when you have a class, and make sure that you do not miss your appointment, as you will have to wait for a new one.
Before you see a counsellor you must:
- Pick up the Fall Semester Timetable (available in Student Services or Main Reception)
- Pick up a Degree Audit Form for your chosen program (available in Student Services)
- Fill in the top 2 lines of your Course Planning Form (available in Student Services)
- Read Course Descriptions on the Columbia College Website: http://www.columbiacollege.ca/programs-and-courses/courses/university-courses