Medical Clinics near to Columbia College
- Please bring/show your medical insurance: Guard.Me card and your Columbia College ID card, or your MSP Card (BC Services Card). The clinics listed below will bill the insurance company.
- For other clinics and claims, you may be asked to pay for the visit to the doctor. Mail your receipts and completed claims form to your insurer.
- Please be aware private insurance is available for emergent health care and conditions and has limitations to its coverage. Call or email your insurance company for further information.
- Go to guard.me/columbiacollege to find other available clinics, emergency numbers, and claim submission instructions.
- Coast Medical: 1681 Manitoba Street, Vancouver V5Y OB8. Tel: 604-876-3636. Hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm and Saturday/Sunday, 10am to 4pm.
Skytrain/Driving/Taxi distance: (West of Main Street Skytrain Station )
- Stein Medical Clinic: 887 Dunsmuir Street (near Hornby), Vancouver V6C 1N5. Tel: 604-688-5924. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm and Saturday, 9:30am to 2pm. Chat support is available at steinmedicalconcierge.com from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
- Yaletown Medical Clinic: 1296 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver V6Z 2V1. Tel: 604-633-2474. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 9pm and Saturday/Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
Skytrain/Driving/Taxi Distance: (East of Main Street Skytrain Station)
- CBI Carepoint: 1623 Commercial Drive, Vancouver V5L 3Y3. Tel: 604-254 5554. Hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm and Saturday/Sunday from 9am to 6pm.
- CBI Carepoint: 5138 Joyce Street, Vancouver V5R 4H1 (close to Joyce/Collingwood Skytrain station) with a pharmacy next door. Hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 9pm and Saturday/Sunday from 9am to 6pm.
Hospitals (Emergency Medical Care):
Vancouver General Hospital, St. Paul’s Hospital, Mount St. Joseph’s Hospital, BC Women’s and Children’s, UBC Hospital.
- Show your MSP Card (BC Services Card) and you will not be required to pay for hospital fees.
- Show your study permit and private insurance: You may be asked to pay first and claim your hospital fees at a later time. Retain all documents and receipts.
Columbia College Medical History Form
Video: How to make a Claim
MSP (British Columbia Medical Services Plan)
Student Sure (Axis Insurance)