Feeling stressed out about school? Register for mindfulness courses at the Crisis Centre! The Centre offers half-day workshops or a new 8-week online program.
- Gain an understanding of mindfulness
- Learn why and how it can help with self-care and stress reduction
- Explore recent research and brain science
- Provide a mix of information, discussion, practice and reflection
- Introduce simple, practical ways to incorporate mindfulness into daily life
About the 8 Week Online Program
Each 60-minute session will explore a theme related to emotional well-being, guided mindfulness practice (ranging from one to 15 minutes), time for inner reflection, and an opportunity for rejuvenation. Sessions will incorporate videos, opportunities for discussion and activities to enhance learning. Participants will receive resources and information to support developing a mindfulness practice. You can attend the class live or by video recording.
Register online here.